The 2013 ACO Port Hope Garden tour will take place on Saturday July 6 from 10am to 4pm.
Eight magnificent country gardens have been chosen, in the area immediately north of Port Hope, Ontario, with lunch to be offered in the area. The gardens themselves are very diverse from the intimate to an Edwardian estate, the very modern to a garden focused on ecology. Our hope is that ticket holders will be delighted by great beauty and fascinated by a wide spectrum of individual approaches to gardening. The tour also includes one of the area’s earliest graveyards, which is a lovely walk through our local history.
The tour is organized by the Port Hope Branch of the Architectural Conservancy of Ontario.
Garden tour tickets may also be purchased locally:
- Pine Ridge Nursery, Hwy. #2
- Acanthus Interiors, Port Hope
- Furby House Books, Port Hope
- Herma’s Fine Foods and Gifts, Hwy 28, Port Hope
- Garden Hill General Store, Garden Hill
- With All My Heart, Cobourg