From its base in Metro Vancouver, Phoenix Perennials has launched a mail-order operation to ship their plants to Canadian gardeners. They offer more than 4,000 different plants a year for on-site sales, including perennials, shrubs, trees, vines, groundcovers, succulents and edibles, more than half of which they grow themselves at their nursery and garden centre in Richmond, B.C. They then select their favourite 800 plants to offer via mail order at www.phoenixperennials.com.
Phoenix owner Gary Lewis was selected as one of Canada’s Top 10 Horticultural Professionals Under 40 for 2014 by Greenhouse Canada magazine and is a popular speaker.
Garden Making readers now have 5 chances to win a $50 gift certificate for a purchase from Phoenix Perennials. Enter once to be included in draws from entries received as of midnight Saturday on:
- April 30: winner is Nola S. of Vancouver from 235 entries
- May 7: winner is Maria B. of Elginburg, Ont., from 348 entries
- May 14: winner is Laurene D. of Winnipeg from 435 entries
- May 21: winner is Susanne M. of Caledon, Ont., from 482 entries
- May 28: winner is Linda R. of Kelowna, B.C. from 624 entries
The draw is now closed.