Notice about all events: Some events in March and April may be cancelled or postponed because of COVID-19. Check with event organizers for the latest information.
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
St. Patrick School
6041 Cty. Rd. 41
Email: [email protected]
Five local gardening experts will share their expertise with us.
- Karen ten Cate from Bumblerock Farm will be talking about seed saving.
- Blair Richards Koeslag will share her experiences with foraging for edible plants.
- Dorothy Wagar Oogarah will provide information on growing garlic.
- John Wise from Wiseacres Farm has many years of experience growing seasonal crops to share with us.
- Susie Meisner from Spindletrree Gardens will act as moderator while also discussing perennial flowers.
Come with questions and leave with answers. This promises to be a lively, informative event!
As always, our event will be followed by a Seed Exchange and a chance to enjoy some refreshments and the camaraderie of fellow gardening enthusiasts!
To add this event to your calendar: iCal
More event listings for