The summer 2016 issue of Garden Making magazine, No. 26, is full of great do-it-yourself ideas for garden projects. The gardening projects include rain gardens, summer containers, cutting gardens, raised beds, small roof gardens, espalier and more.
The articles on garden projects include:
- Ease into Espalier: How to train an espaliered tree
- Yours for the Taking: Plant a cutting garden for beautiful bouquets
- Water Ways: Your guide to customizable irrigation systems
- Container Quartet: Four designs to spark your imagination
- Up on the Roof: Small green roof projects for DIYers
- Rain, Rain, Don’t Go Away: Create a special garden to hold rainwater
- Heavenly Spheres: Make an elegant Japanese moss ball
- Praise for Raised Beds: Join the raised bed revolution
Garden Making issue No. 26, released May 2016, is now mailing to current and new subscribers, and will be on sale in stores across Canada after May 23. You can buy a copy online with convenient free mail delivery or start a new subscription with this issue as a bonus.