“Grow Easy” expresses our approach to gardening. This is issue No. 19 of Garden Making and includes:
- Potentillas: Practically perfect shrubs
- Low-growing sedums: Versatile and easy
- A guide to storing tender bulbs
- Learn how to vermicompost
- Path to the past at a historic farmhouse
- A sylvan paradise, complete with peacocks
- Broccoli: Worth growing your own
- A flower girl with an entrepreneurial spirit
There’s much more, including an excerpt from Des Kennedy’s new book, info on wasabi, saffron crocus and an index to back issue.
Published August 2014.